Rental Assistance Program

If you're struggling to make your rent payments, you may be able to find assistance from your local Housing and Urban Development (HUD) office - Click here

These offices offer rental assistance programs (Click here) like privately-owned subsidized housing, public housing, and housing choice vouchers.

You may also be able to find help from your state housing authority or your local public housing agency (Click here)

Get help paying your rent (Click here) and find additional resources if you are a veteran, senior citizen, person with a disability, or live in a rural area.

Find us on Facebook  

Privacy Statement | Text Menu | Contact Us
43 Leigh Street, Clinton, New Jersey 08809   • 908-735-8616