Starting Sunday, February 28th, at 11:00 am
The Mayors of the Town of Clinton and High Bridge are sponsoring a safe program to encourage our residents to get out of the house, walk with neighbors, and learn a little in the process. The walks, led by the respective mayors, will alternate each week between High Bridge and the Town of Clinton, on Sunday mornings from 11:00 am to 12:00 noon. The locations will be announced on the town calendars and on social media each week.
The Memorial Day Challenge is a fun and opt-in program to track the number of days people walk and provide bragging rights on our communities. We are proud to partner with BaseCamp 31 to help provide wellness education and advice.
Bring a friend and lets walk together. And Stay Safe: Wear a Mask and Social Distance!
As of now, the dates will be as follows:
- Sunday, February 28th – Clinton
- Sunday, March 7th – High Bridge
- Sunday, Mach 14th – Clinton
- Sunday, March 21st – High Bridge
- Sunday, March 28th – Clinton
- No Walk April 4th (Easter)
- Sunday, April 11th – High Bridge
- Sunday, April 18th – Clinton
- Sunday, April 25th – High Bridge
- Sunday, May 2nd – Clinton
- Sunday, May 9th – High Bridge
- Sunday, May 16th – Clinton
- Sunday, May 23rd – High Bridge
- Sunday, May 30th – Clinton