Landlord & Rental Property Registration

All Landlords of residential properties to register with The Town of Clinton. In addition the landlord is required to register the residential dwelling unit on an annual basis. This refers to all single-family, apartments and multi-dwelling rentals.

Upon any change of ownership or tenancy, the property owners/landlord must file for a change of tenant rental certificate.

If you have any questions on either of the forms above, please contact Allison Witt  via e-mail or at 908-735-2275.