Hiring: Part-Time/Back-up School Crossing Guard
Description Of Position: Back-up School crossing guard position to fill in as needed.
The basic physical requirements for the position include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Ability to stand for between one and two hours at a time.
- Ability to lift and hold in position a STOP paddle weighing approximately one pound while holding the opposite hand in an upright, raised position.
- Ability to walk, unassisted, across street numerous times.
- Ability to walk fast or run in emergency situation.
- Ability to raise both feet to step over curb.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions.
Applications: Available at Municipal Building or via the Town's website by clicking here.
Return Application: To J. Cory Kubinak, Chief of Police via e-mail or in-person at the Town of Clinton Police Department at 43 Leigh Street, Clinton, NJ 08809